utorak, 2. rujna 2014.

My TOP five models of Irregular Choice for Autumn Winter 2014/2015

Some things are better seen from the distance and now, after few years of happy collaboration with the regional representative for Irregular Choice in the Balkans area, I have to admit that I really miss some of the sparkle moments which this brand is continuously and very generously giving us while at the same time, making their own fashion history of women shoes. One of my favorite brands for women shoes, standing out with its appearance and uniqueness from season to season is for sure Irregular Choice.
I am looking through their newest season styles absolutely astonished with their creativity and happiness which they bring out in every design, which most of all - do well to any woman wearing them - they are uplifting spirit, happiness within and all always freshly mixed up with hint of humor and good taste, bit retro but delivered in their very specific way – Irregular Choice – that's why I love you and miss here in Dubai!
So I have to do this here and now, gladly I am sharing with you my dear followers and readers - my top FIVE selection of Irregular Choice shoes which I would love to wear daily and at special occasions - here there are amazing, their Excellence - Irregular Choice booties and shoes I love for Autumn Winter 2014 / 2015.
P.S.: I miss winter times so much!

A fabulous new season womens calf high boot from Irregular Choice:
The Irregular Choice Lucky Lady womens boot has shiny black crackled metallic leather uppers that suits the Victorian baby doll styling of the boot perfectly. The boot's upper are sectioned with the vamp rising from the Lucky Lady's rounded toe to form the boot's tongue. Rising from the body of the boot are soft, supple uppers with scalloped edging adding detail to the mid-calf leg. I call them the modern Victorian baby doll boots!









This model is the absolute must have.
I coudn't decide between Lucky Lady black or multi (the vintage flowers), so both of them are in my top 5.
Your love kitsch vintage, and you love shoes? Then you'll love these awesome Lucky Lady floral boots by Irregular Choice!
These glorious boots are by far one of the most unique designs you're likely to find this season, offering sublime vintage styling with the superb quality that you would expect from Irregular Choice. An uber-cute mash-up of vintage floral print, with a shiny croc-effect leather, topped with statement satin bows, and also enjoying an easy zip fastening.
Slipping into these Irregular Choice beauties is the quickest and easiest way to show the world your true style and spirit, should you wear them to a special event or just to enliven your day to day attire. To the lady who knows her mind in style, they're simply irresistible.
The luscious feminine shape will spice up your step with a classic slim court heel, adding inches to pins and a killer wiggle to your walk - without compromising on comfort - these have to be one of the most comfortable heels ever produced.
Match to your favourite frocks and rock your socks off! Just make sure you're quick to Buy It Now because we've got limited stock for this season! With their gorgeous detail and authentic vintage styling, all your envious friends will want to know where you found these adorable boots.
“Recapture your freedom which eloped with your youth'' with Irregular Choice shoes.











A gorgeous womens boot that is just too pretty to hide under your jeans - team with leggings or Autumnal coloured skirts and let everyone see your Irregular Choice Rosie Lea boots at their best.

The Irregular Rosie Lea womens boot has a two tone brown leather vamp and knitted leg with stitched polka dots.










Bloxy is back!
In one of my autumn posts from last year you have already seen that I'm a big fan of the bloxy model by Irregular Choice. Guess why?
I am pretty sure you know it by heart.
I love T-straps shoes. T-bar has buckle for adjustment, looks great and adds comfort and support. The new design is amazing! I can imagine wearing them on Winter Holidays and for New Year's Party.











I don't know why but these shoes are so spezial to me because they remind me on my childhood and watching Disney's 101 Dalmatians! Black and white polka dot pony skin trouser shoes with buckle detail to side, these truly stand out in the crowd.








Love,

Idda van Munster & Metaphysika Team

2 komentara:

  1. I love the last pair, too!

    xoxo Perlchen Noir

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. These shoes are really original! :)

    www.infinitetreasure.blogspot.cz

    OdgovoriIzbriši