nedjelja, 29. siječnja 2012.

Tea - It Makes Life Better!

"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage."  ~ Catherine Douzel



I love coffee, I love tea!

I love tea! I can't imagine life without tea. Coffee is important, but somehow life without tea is not something I want to imagine. So here I'm going to reveal many of the reasons I love tea; the ways that I think the world is a better place because of it!

Drinking a cup of tea provides an opportunity for quiet contemplation or shared moments of intimacy with others.
I'm going to share with you photos of my cups of tea.
Enjoying... Zen chai is my favourite green tea.
I just have to have a cup of tea first thing in the morning. Please don't talk to me before I've had my cup, or at least got the water boiling so I know it's on it's way!
If you need to take a break, relax, unwind, take time out from whatever's making you busy and stressed, have a cup of tea! If it's a chilly day, warm yourself up with a nice hot cup of tea. If you're too hot, have a refreshing cup of tea, hot tea or iced tea, both seem to work!

Drinkin' a cup of Darjeeling tea on my balcon and reading a book about Marlene Dietrich!

The art of tea or tea in art, either way tea is a wonderful feature of many artworks. From an artistic portrayal of a teapot, teacups, samovars, or the tea itself, to pictures of every kind of person sitting with a cup of tea, tea is just a fine addition to the best works of art!

Now, doesn't the tea just make her look elegant, intriguing, and wonderful!

In the end, my favorite tea is green tea...never enough of it!

Hugs,

Idda van Munster

1 komentar:

  1. Amaxing post!! ^^ I cannot live a single day without a cup of tea, mostly while I'm studying. It's almost a familiar tradition at home. And I agree with you, green tea, with lemon, is the best.

    Thanks for such an amazing blog, you are really inspirating for other vintage girls like me :3.

    Sorry for commenting so late, just found you! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši